Many of the tracks on this LP were issued in Greece on 7" 45s:
- A1 - Λαχανα (Ομαλ) - Odeon DSOG 2764 Side 1
- A2 - Ελενιτσα (Χασαπικοσ Ποντιακοσ) - Odeon DSOG 2764 Side 2
- A3 - Κεκεντζεμ Κικκιμελον - Odeon DSOG 3022 Side 1
- A4 - Θειαμ'σι Κουτσισ (Τικ) - Odeon DSOG 3022 Side 2
- A5 - Ο Ξενητεμενοσ - Parlophone GDSP 2798 Side 1
- A6 - Τα Βασαναμ - Parlophone GSDP 2798 Side 2
- B5 - Μεθεμενον Ομαλ - Parlophone GDSP 3198 Side 2
- B6 - Σεβντα Τσιφτετελι - Parlophone DGSP 3198 Side 1
September 15, 2014:
I live in Athens Greece, and my mother's parents came here from Amasya Pontus in 1922. In this LP, my mother's brother Giannis Kokkinidis is playing the violin (in pontian language "kemani") and his best friend Christos Maroufidis (had written the music) with Gianni's sister in law Sofia Grammatikopoulou, are singing, so you understand, all this is special to me.
I'm sending you the scanned faces of the 45-disks of the 1st, 2nd, 3nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 11th and 12th songs of the LP.As you can see on 6th, 11th,12th songs, it's written Βιολι: Ιωαν.Κοκκινιδης violin: Gian.Kokkinidis, my uncle's name.